Subject to change
Available only to:
1. Pure Dashing Bondhu Llewellin Setters ONLY!
2. Must be IPDBA Registered and GUN DOG CERTIFIED before being serviced.
Please note: Special stud service fee may be available for prior approved females with certain studs for FIRST CHOICE (1st pick) of the litter with two or more living pups. If only one pup is living, a $500.00 stud fee will apply. If your female's pedigree is not known to us, please send a 5 generation pedigree of your female for our consideration.
Mountain View Kennel
11290 N. Dixie Hwy.
Bonnieville, Kentucky 42713
Phone: (270) 531-7966, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
STUD SERVICE CONTRACT
THIS CONTRACT CERTIFIES THAT:
Reg. Name of Female:______________________________ Date of Birth:________________
IPDBA Reg.#: _______________________________ ID Chip#:________________________
Owner/s at time of mating:_______________________________________________________
Phone __________________________ Email:_______________________________________
WAS BRED TO:
Reg.Name of Stud:____________________________ Date of Birth:_____________________
IPDBA Reg#_____________________________ ID Chip#:____________________________
Owner/s of Stud _______________________________________________________________
Dates of Mating________________________________________________________________
Whelping due date/s___________________________________________________________
STUD OWNER AGREES TO:
1. Take normal adequate care of the female while in our charge, but in the case of loss,
theft, or injury, the owner of female agrees to accept the amount of our home owners insurance company will cover minus the deductible.
2. Have the stud dog in good physical condition and health.
3. Sign litter registration promptly and return to female’s owner as soon as balance of stud fee is paid in full.
4. Provide a return stud service to the same female if no pregnancy results from the mating. To receive the return service, the female’s owner must notify the stud dog owner of failure to conceive, in writing, not more than 70 days following the mating. If the stud is no longer available for whatever reason, for the return service, the stud owner or agent reserves the right to offer a different stud to the female.
5. Provide the female’s owner with a written receipt for the stud service and a record of the breeding dates when balance is paid.
Dog owners/ agent initials.___________________________________
Page 1 of 2
FEMALE OWNER AGREES TO:
1. Pay stud service fee of $1000.00 total under the following conditions; Pay a non-refundable $500.00 before the female is serviced and then balance ($500.00) of stud fee as soon as female delivers two or more live pups.
2. Provide veterinary certificate of clear Brucellosis test taken within 20 days of service. Exemption for never bred females purchased from Mountain View Kennel as pups.
3. Send/bring female in good health and before or on her tenth day of heat.
4. Notify stud dog owner/agent, in writing no later than 70 days after mating if no pregnancy results from the mating. Failure to do so will result in no return service being provided.
5. Keep the female properly confined before and following the breeding to ensure no other dog could mate her accidentally, before mating season is finished.
6. Agrees to not knowingly sell or transfer puppies whelped as a result of this mating to any person or firm connected with the business of resale or wholesale of dogs including pet shops.
1. TWO PUPPIES BORN ALIVE CONSTITUTES A LITTER. HOWEVER IF ONLY ONE PUPPY IS BORN ALIVE FROM THIS MATING, OR ALL PUPS DIE AFTER BIRTH, THE STUD FEE WILL BE REDUCED ˝ PRICE TO $500.00 TOTAL AND IN THE CASE OF ONE LIVING PUP, A LITTER REG. FOR ONE PUP WILL BE SENT TO FEMALE’S OWNER.
2. IF NO PUPS ARE BORN ALIVE, A RETURN SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED WITH NO INITIAL CHARGE ($500.00) TO THIS SAME FEMALE AT HER NEXT HEAT, OR WITHIN ONE YEAR, PROVIDED ALL CONDITIONS OF THIS CONTRACT HAVE BEEN MET.
3. IF THE FEMALE FAILS TO PRODUCE PUPS ON THE RETURN SERVICE, OR IF FEMALE IS NOT RETURNED FOR SERVICE WITHIN ONE YEAR, THIS CONTRACT IS TERMINATED AND THE $500.00 IS FORFITED.
4. THIS CONTRACT IS LEGALLY BINDING AND IS NONTRANSFERABLE TO OTHER PARTIES. THE FEMALE'S OWNER AGREES TO PAY ALL LEGAL FEES INCURRED IN UPHOLDING THIS CONTRACT. VENUE IS IN THE STATE OF KENTUCKY, AND IN THE COUNTY OF HART.
SIGNATURE OF STUD OWNER/S:__________________________________
SIGNATURE OF FEMALE'S OWNER/S:________________________________________
Page 2 of 2
All our Llewellin Setters are permanently identified with registered AVID® microchips,
Photographed, Tattooed, and are DNA swabbed for genetic identification.
Home Page! About Us! Llewellin Setter History! Dashing Bondhu History! Why a Llewellin Setter? Q&A Our Llewellin Studs Our Llewellin Dams Llewellin Pups/Dogs Available! Who was Richard Llewellin? Who was William Humphrey? Llewellin Setter Registration Llewellin Setter Description Hunting Photo Gallery! Personal Comments
All documents, photographs and graphics are Copyright © 1996-2017
Background painting of Dashing Blaze Bondhu, in her loving memory.